Friday, March 5, 2010

Little House Tour

It's about time I showed some updated pictures of our house. As it stands, the picture in your mind is probably something like this:


Or even this:
Which is not the way it looks today; not at all.
And so, here's a tour through my house, showing you some of my favorite things.
.

Pot lights.

My shiny new faucet and deep sink.

Cream-colored counter-top and my favorite dish.

Blue Thistle walls and a light fixture I really love.

Wainscoting.

Flowers from Kevin

Cupboard doors. I can only show the doors, because the bathroom isn't finished, yet...

Guacamole paint upstairs,

...with white trim.
And, oh!

my baby is awake! End of tour!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour :-) and loving what I see a lot but my FAv is that little cutie pie that is awake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our electrician was quite negative about pot lights, and I was intimidated and so decided against. :-P Glad you like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I really like the blue with white wainscotting and green colours. I have those almost exact same colours in my house, too. =) Your house is lovely.

    ReplyDelete