Monday, April 11, 2011

Acute Appendicitis with Complications















Well, we're home from the hospital. It's been 11 days they've had Kevin locked up in there, but finally, he's home. Not recovered yet, not by a long shot, but getting there.
Wednesday night, he told me not to come in to spend the day with him. "I'm going to see if I can talk my way out of here tomorrow. Wait till I call you before you come."
It wasn't till about 12 that the phone rang. "Dinah;" Kevin said hoarsely, "I'm out."
"They let you out already?" I said.
"No," he whispered in that same hoarse voice. "I'm hiding down in the parking garage. How soon can you come?"




p.s. I know the picture doesn't really relate to the post, but just be glad that you're not seeing the one with all 4 scars that Kevin has ready...

2 comments: