Friday, December 31, 2010

Well said!

Today I was over at Small Notebook, and read this: "The quest to organize isn't an end to itself, but a means to accomplish other, bigger, better goals."

With that in mind, I'm going to try and add a system or two to my life in 2011. I'm already enjoying the simplicity of minimum maintenance, and am so excited to think about all that I will be able to accomplish with a system for my closets, or for my internet time, or for working on our property. What's not to love about being organized!?

Yes, I love baskets, too. And closet systems (you know, shelves custom-designed for your closet), and scheduled bathtimes, and electronic appointment calendars that fit inside your cell phone.

2 comments:

  1. Baskets at Michaels 50% off this week I think. And if you go to flyerland.ca you can get whatever coupon is in the michaels flyer this week. You do have to have a printer though. W

    ReplyDelete